Applications for the following posts are invited on the prescribed application form obtainable alongwith prescribed qualifications and instructions from the Manager, Printing & Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra on payment of Rs.500/-(Rs.125/- for SC/ST/BC of Haryana) in cash at the counter or by post by sending Demand Draft of Rs.550/- (Rs.175/- for SC/ST/BC of Haryana) drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. The application form can also be downloaded from Website: http://www.kuk.ac.in Such forms must be accompanied with Demand Draft for the amount of application fee applicable to the relevant category in favour of Registrar, KUK.
Botany- 1 (SC)
Biotechnology – 1 (Spn. Immunotechnology/ Genetic Engineering/ Molecular Biology)Microbiology – 1 (SC)Bio-Chemistry-1 (SC)Botany-1 (Spn. Ecology/ Mycology and Plant Pathology)
For M.Sc. Environmental Science-2 (SC-1)
Technical Assistant (Bio-technology) – 1 Post Code-S.F.S.-7
2. Where specialization has been mentioned against any post(s), candidates should submit documentary proof thereof. Reserved posts are without specialization.
3. The number of posts can be increased or decreased according to requirement. The University reserves the right to short-list candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors to be called for interview.
4. The candidates who have applied for the post of Lecturer in Electronic Science (Spn.VLSI Design) in response to Advt.No.5/2009 need not apply again. However, they may update their applications if required, by sending the requisite information. Their candidature will be subject to the revised qualifications mentioned in the Important Instructions for Advt. 1/2010. Likewise, the candidates who have applied for the post of Medical Officer against advertisement No. 1/2009 and corrigendum to this advertisement need not apply again. However, they may update their applications by sending requisite application.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The University reserves the right to short-list the candidates. The decision of the University in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, or the criteria for selection, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. The terms and conditions for the posts under Self-Financing Scheme shall be governed by the Self-Financing Scheme rules framed by the University from time to time.
7. Incomplete applications or the applications received without the prescribed fee are liable to be rejected.
Application Form complete in all respects for the posts other than non-teaching posts should reach the Deputy Registrar (Estt.T) Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136119 and for non-teaching posts, the Senior Administrative Officer (Estt.-NT), Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136119, latest by 20.07.2010.