Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The Company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Name of the post : Quality Control Executive – HPLC
Job Requirements : M Sc Microbiology
Name of the Company: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Business Unit : Biologics
Location : Hyderabad
* To manage the analytical wing of QC involving Biochemistry and HPLC groups, by ensuring the Lot release of batches on time.
* To do troubleshooting and provide technical expertise whenever required.
* To plan and distribute the work of sections.
* To trend the data and maintain analytical records on a daily basis.
* Refinement of assays with proper justification and experimental data.
* Team building and empowerment of next level managers.
* To maintain the lab with respect to GLP/GMP norms and audit readiness.
* To collaborate with cross functions such as production, development, Quality assurance and regulatory teams.
* Good at analytical, verbal and written skills.